A tree is termed as hazardous when it can pose danger to men and materials around them. This danger could be minor injuries, damage to property or even death of living beings around the hazardous tree. A tree becomes dangerous because of the defects in it which leads to its breakage or fall. In the event of the fall, the broken limbs, fallen branches or tree trunk can hurt men, animals, and materials around causing loss of life and property. To avoid such losses, it is very essential to identify a hazardous tree in your near vicinity or within your property. You may avoid a hazardous tree in the jungle but avoiding one in the city is not a wise idea. Spot a hazardous tree soon and hire a tree arborist in Mumbai to guide you on how to proceed. For identifying a hazardous tree, the following points can help you:
• Branches: If the branches of a tree fall in minor wind or storm or if the branches can be easily broken then it is a sign of a hazardous tree.
• Dead tree: Merely the sight of the tree will itself tell you that the tree is dead. It may appear black-brown, dull and bare (without leaves). The decaying trunk is also indicative of a dead tree.
• Forked trunks: If the tree trunk is bifurcated into two similar branches it is called forked trunk. Forked trunks will produce a hazardous tree especially when the fork is growing sideways or when it is narrow as narrow forks are prone to infections.
• Root decay signs: Growing mushrooms and too many insects on the tree are signs of decaying root. If you find them, immediately get appointment with arboriculture expert to seek the right advice.
• Leaves: A tree that does not bear dense canopy and new fresh leaves may be dying and thus can prove to be hazardous if not saved in time.
If you are still doubtful about a particular tree around you that whether it is hazardous or not then call for a certified arborist in Mumbai. A tree arborist in Mumbai can skillfully identify a hazardous tree and will brief you about tree pruning techniques as may be required to apply on the tree. The arboriculture consultancy in Mumbai can do the task for you. It is essential not to try tree removal on your own because it is a big task and needs special knowledge, tools, and expertise which only a certified arborist service in Mumbai can offer. The plant health care services remove only the dead and hazardous trees and if a tree can be saved then the tree health care services will guide you for safe tree retention and protection strategies following which you may be able to save an unhealthy tree. Thus, to save yourself from a hazardous tree or to save an unhealthy tree, it is best to take the advice of tree care experts in Mumbai.